* I love cooking and my husband loves eating.
* We also love eating out- trying out the various cuisines.
* Breakfast is our favourite meal of the day.
* Every weekend morning we venture out in search of a new breakfast place.
* A typical south indian breakfast would consist of Idli-Vada combination starter, a masala dosa, kesari bath, khara bath, uttapam, set dosa, akki roti, ragi roti, rava dosa...well, now I am getting carried away;-) and then finally washing it down with a piping hot cup of filter kapi or coffee.
There are a whole lot of great breakfast places in Bangalore. Some personal favourites are-
* Sri Krishna Udupi Bhavan, Balepet
* Brindavan Hotel, M.G. Road
* Halli Thindi, Basavangudi
* Bharathi Vidya Bhavan, Gandhi Bazaar
If anyone knows of good breakfast place do let me know:-) Strong Filter Coffee.
Bharathi Vidya Bhavan Dosa made with molten white butter & served with chutney.
Okay Okay...I also love taking pics of my breakfasts :-)