* For me ceramic containers are pieces of art.
* When I drink a tea or a coffee in a particular ceramic mug, it's an experience.(some of you are smiling)
* In some I like the colours, the texture, the patterns and in some the sheer imperfections!
* The fact that it was just a blob of clay and now it is this piece of art in the hands of a potter makes it special.
* I use them for tea, coffee, beverages and also place plants & flowers in them.
* I pick up ceramic mugs from art studios, exhibitions, craft fairs, regular crockery stores, dollar stores or sometimes on street corners.
image from Forest Pottery Ceramics Khurja Pottery image from Mantra Pottery.com
Ceramic mug by Karin Eriksson( image from karinerikkson.com)
image from white bike ceramic.com
image from white forest pottery.com
Some eye-candy here-
* little japanese pitcher
* green and blue mugs
* new mugs
Next time you drink tea or coffee..enjoy your mug :-)