* The sky was a beautiful shade of blue.
* Pine trees seem to frame the church into a memorable picture.
* Tombstones of many young martyrs who served the British army lay scattered around.
* A sense of peace & calm prevailed.
* A solitary bench at the entrance.
* A dog laying at the steps, looked up at us with disinterest and went back to sleep.
* The church caretaker opened the church door and welcomed us inside.
* I stepped in and a strange feeling of serenity & love for the almighty encompassed me.
* The caretaker's son & his friend were placing copies of the holy bible on the prayer benches for the evening.
* How beautiful. How touching. How memorable.