I am completely at a loss for words.
Erin Villa is located in Upper Coonoor. Nestled in the lush green tea estates of the Nilgiris.We entered the place through an old wrought iron gate and were immediately transported to another world. Never in my life have I seen so many colours together in one place. *Sigh*
We were in ..'our dream'. A dream where...
* Pink bougainvilleas were drooping down to talk to their neighbour the white pansies.
* Lovely butterflies fluttered in the garden.
* Red, Orange & Peach hibiscus framed the doorway.
* Beautiful green benches lined the garden.
* At a distance the clouds were descending on green hills.
* My husband & me also became Mallika, and three kids wandered around the garden in excitement.
Needlecraft in Erin Villa is a place where the very nice lady Naaz sources & sells beautiful lace, embroidery & cross-stich bedspreads, doilies, tablecloths, towels, handkerchiefs and many gorgeous things from convents around the place.
To sum it all we came back with memories filled with colours, flowers & lace...:-))