This movie might not have done well at the box office, but this is one of the movies I completely enjoyed...(well.I have a reputation of liking movies which are usually not very popular;-)* The backdrop of vineyards in Tuscany.
* Sunflowers & purple grapes.
* A dilapidated villa called 'Bramasole' with peeling paint.
* Single ornate tap in the middle of the house with no water.
* Of new beginnings in a land unknown.
* Blossoming of friendships.
* Giant wrought Iron bed with Mother Mary's image.
* Italian men on Piaggio scooters.
* Huge kitchen with a black-board for the menu(I love!)
* Olive picking in the olive grove.
* Drinking loads of red wine.
* Lines like ..."It's market day in Cortona, the piazza is an on-going party and everyone is invited".
Could it get any better than this...:-)
I watch then*sigh* then watch then *sigh* then watch.....
This weekend I picked another movie called 'A good year'...why?
You guessed it right!
It is set in the vineyards of Provence;-)