* a big fat green barbet starts it's musical duet with the cuckoos in the summer afternoons.
* a lovely cold glass of fruit smoothie, when I get home from the sun.
* the cool morning breeze caresses me while I cut and prune in my balcony.
* melons, strawberries, grapes.
* tabebuias and jacarandas. pinks and purples paint the skies and the roads.
* countdown for summer vacations begin.
* ice-creams are devoured just minutes after breakfast.
Before I leave here is some amazing eye-candy from Love Made Visible.
Inspired by the painted elephants of Rajasthan. ( India sure is rocking!)