Friday, January 04, 2008

Wishing all a fabulous New Year 2008!

Hope you all had a blast:-)) I surely did!

This always happens to me after a beautiful vacation...getting back into the daily routine. So please bear with me while I gather all my magical memories that are floating away like bubbles in my mind and share it with you in a more comprehensive form:-)

I spent a good amount of time doing absolutely nothing at home, then I was on a train to the land of temples, filter coffee, silk sarees & Kacheris (Carnatic Vocal Recitals) and then again a magical journey to the hills, cabbage picking in a farm, drinking loads of nilgiris tea, warming ourselves infront of real fireplaces, devouring homemade Ooty chotolates & chugging up the hills on a toy train....


Do come back soon have loads to share with all of you:-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good break, so did i :)

I will surely be back to your blog, probably 3 or 4 times a week ;) and cant wait to see what you are going to share with us.

take care Ailin

Archana Srinivas Pottery said...

Ailin- Thanks for your nice comment:-) Do drop by:-)

delhidreams said...

hmmmm. its a beautiful teaser to say the least :)
happy new year archana
more love n dreams, r wished for u

~ ॐ ~ said...

Bhelkom Bak...

This is a brilliant picture too :)

Latha said...

Looks like you had a fabulous break Arch! Waiting for some more lovely posts! Happy New Year to you guys!

Green Mirchi said...

sounds like you had a blissful holiday.. waiting to hear more.wish you a fantastic 2008

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you! I love Ooty and the picture is beautiful! hmm...kacheris, love those too! Looking forward to more of your pics. After getting inspired by your blog, I started organizing my own thousands of pics since I sure am "trigger happy" with the camera too, as my husband puts it jokingly.

Chandana Banerjee said...

I love your blog...the happy colours, the moments..all talk about the way you carve your life in a happy, creative and colourful way.

Cheers,
Chandana

Vineeta said...

hey, welcome back!here's wishing u a super blogging yr! A super yr period. Kacheris wow. did u manage to catch any? Looking forward to your posts :)