that time of the year when
* tabebuia blossoms paint the earth as well as the skies pink.
* sparkly stars descend on the balconies.
* the sun decides to go to bed early.
* hot, thick comforting soups are simmered.
* my home gets dressed in shades of red & green.
* the mind wanders in multiple directions trying to decide on what to bake.
* melodious voices of carol singers add excitement to a quiet winter's night.
* colourful arts & crafts fair are organised in the city.
Here are some amazing colours from Kala Madhyam Folk Mela organised by Madhyam in Chitra kala Parishad ( Art College)Blue Pottery from RajasthanCeramic mugs from KhurjaBastar Metal ArtTraditional Kerala Painting
Blue Pottery Ceramic Tiles
Enamel work Meenakari earrings in various colours.