* Yesterday a mother's heart overflowed with pride.
* A loving smile appeared on the face of a father who had waited patiently for the sight of 'his beauty'.
* Hands burned from clapping constantly through the 3 mins.
* Sixty days of dropping & picking ups vanished into a blink of a tear-filled eye.
* A little one whose hand you held to help take her first step, today danced her heart out infront of hundreds.
* The sparkly outfit that I mocked at looked like celestial stars that made her glow.
* Suddenly I realised my little princess wasn't liitle anymore and the world was her stage.
* I am sure all the mothers and fathers too, sitting in the audience echoed my feelings.