* I hear a faint sound of a diwali firecracker.
* Festivities are over.
* A new day begins. A Monday. The day after Sunday. It is a Sunny day today.
* I see a crescent shadow moon in my teacup.
* I watch the steam originate from the surface of the chai and disappear into the rays of the sun.
* I stare at the curve of my handwriting waiting to continue.
* My mind & hand are conspiring against me.
* I take a sip of my cardamom tea and give in.
* There is beauty in blank unwritten pages of a notebook.
* The blank page remains and my mind follows suit.
Isn't tomorrow another day? (Where have I read that line?)