Do check out Mahanandi for cooking with consciousness. I tried out her recipe for Vegetable Pongal with Red rice. Delicious!
So next time, when you are stuck with the question at 4.30 p.m.'What to cook for dinner?"just check out her blog.
Other things that I am busy doing nowadays.
* Loving my Tetley Elaichi Tea.
* Planting mint and coriander.
* Listening to Radio Indigo.
* Spring cleaning.
* Cleaning my hob & chimney with 'Easy Off Bang' ( yes it works!!!, the grease just came off in a jiffy)
* Uploading loads of pictures on Flickr.
* Trying to balance the task of managing 3 blogs that I have started.