Monday, April 13, 2009

Remember me?

It's me~ Arch:-) Sorry to have gone missing yet again.
It's summer.
It's vacation time.
It's swimming time.
It's catching up on all the books time.
It's feeling the warm breeze on your skin time.
It's getting tanned time.
It's waddling in cool water time.
It's mango time.
It's 'doing-nothing' time.
It's also 'telling you all what I have been upto' time;-)
Been out on long weekend trips and to the land of aromatic spices and backwaters~ Kerala!
Have loads to share about the quaint cafes' of Fort Kochi and the backwater cruises in Alleppey.

Will be back soon:-)

9 comments:

pRiyA said...

Mmmm...can't wait to see more.
:-)

Shalini said...

Yay! Vacation photos! Did you go to that quaint tea pot cafe in Fort Kochi? I wish we'd had more time to explore the area!

Archana Srinivas Pottery said...

Priya- :-) Thanks.Coming up:-)

Shalini- Yes, we went to the Teapot Cafe too:-) Will post soon.

Anu said...

good to see your post. And lovely banner!

Vineeta said...

Super! cant wait to see more- bring it on! & I missed you :)

Swati Matta said...

Hi... amazingly put and leaves me craving to see Kerala... and yeah, I so love the pictures :)

zobars said...

Waiting to see more and hear more too. Oh you lucky lady you !!!

~mE said...

wow..Yes cant wait to see more..:)

Astrid said...

Sounds perfect!